If you have purchased an MP3 version of one of recordings in our online shop, then you will be able to immediately download your MP3s after a successful payment via PayPal.
To download your MP3 please follow these steps;
- Purchase an MP3 from our shop and pay via PayPal
- Once you have paid via PayPal, make sure you allow PayPal to redirect you back to our website
- When you arrive back on our website you will arrive at a page with a button titled “Download”, click this button
- You will then see a list of your downloadable files which you can download by simply clicking them
- At the top of the downloadable file list there will be a compressed Zip file containing the entire MP3 album. Alternatively, every individual MP3 track is also listed if you would like to download each individual track without the need to unzip.
If you have any problems with your MP3 downloads or any other issues with your order, please see below for some common problems.
I can’t see the MP3 files after completing my order
If you arrive back on the website after paying via PayPal and cannot see your list of downloadable files after following the instructions above, then please check your emails as you will also receive an email with your download links.
I can’t see the MP3 files and I did not receive my email with the download links
If you didn’t receive your email with the download links either, then please check your junk folder as the email may of been lost in there.
There can also be a delay occasionally so please give at least 10 minutes after completing checkout to receive your email.
I still cannot download my MP3s or I have another problem with my order
If you have followed all of the steps above and are still having problems, please contact us with your name, email address and when you placed your order and we’ll look into it and get back to you as soon as we can.